Looking for a Nursing career? Register now!
We are always interested in connecting and helping you find the right private duty Nursing job. Your safety is our priority. Please register in our RN page and confidently go through the selection process with a heart. This non-profit initiative is dedicated to:
- Implement a competency-based selection process that promotes equal employment opportunity for all registered nurses.
- Allow newly registered nurses who can demonstrate safe practice of nursing care, imbued with the right attitude and committed to deliver person-centered care eligibility to be an RN care provider.
- Provide nurses the choice to render care Part-Time or Full-Time and arrange schedules based on their own availability and convenience.
- Enable RN care providers to choose from work shifts of 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am that will accommodate regular work schedules of nurses working in hospitals or private clinics.
- Provide support during the delivery of nursing care when necessary.
- Apply performance management system based on feedback is in place for managing and measuring RN care provider’s improvement.
- Salary provided by the patients or significant other can be higher than regular rates of private or government hospitals.
- Recognize excellent performance or achievement as imbedded in the system.
- Permit acquisition of nursing related experience that can be credited for employment locally or abroad.
- Provide opportunities for learning , leadership training and professional development.
- Confine work condition to 1:1 nurse patient ratio with lesser hazard and risk for health facility acquired infections and needle stick injuries.